About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Angels Fly High.

My grandma passed away today at 3pm.
I know she was ready to go, she would always say.. "Don't get old like me."
She missed her husband, and I know she's happy now. She can sit by him and watch over my dad.
He is going to have a really hard time dealing with his mother's death, they were extremely close.

I don't know how I am going to deal with it, I'm going to talk to God tonight.
God is the only being I believe can help someone get over an emotional moment like this.
I know my family won't be the same, grandma made some pretty hilarious comments, she brought a special feeling to the table.

Although her body and organs were getting old, her love and spirit never died.
She is where she has wanted to be for the past several years.

Elgin Bradford 1918-2008.

No comments: