About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dreaming Of Hell;

The time is approaching,
the pills engulfed, encroaching.
I'd walk through hell for you,
Going anywhere, you I pursue.
When I find your soul, I'll take
it back to the world, oh a mistake.
why such destruction my dear?
are you numb, is it fear?
what you're doing, its severe.
cease this madness, but you persevere.
Terminate this, You're soul, cursed;
Falling back into the darkness, you thirst.
Blood will be yours, you scream,
as you fade off into the distance, i dream
i never brought you back, it was a fake.
at that moment, a scream, a shiver, i awake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...this poem lightened up my day : / good skill as usual but its just...not happy...lol..ttyl

A Portrait Of War said...

Alex! I won an editors choice award on my destruction poem.