About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

EDITORS CHOICE AWARDDDDD:]

The email sent to me:

"Dear Kayla,

The votes are in, and we are proud to congratulate you for your outstanding literary achievement. The editors of The International Library of Poetry were thrilled to inform you that your poem was honored with the prestigious Editor's Choice Award because of your artistic accomplishments and unique perspective--characteristics found in the most noteworthy poetic works. To further commemorate this prestigious achievement, we have elected you to receive the 2008 Editor's Published Poet Ribbon Award Pin.

This stunning pin proudly displays your elevated status in our poetic community. Since only an elite group of published poets were selected to receive this special honor, imagine the sense of pride you will feel when others see you wearing the 2008 Editor's Choice Published Poet Award Pin. What an impressive way to show off your status as an honored poet for the year 2008!
Kayla, we were delighted to award you the high honors of a published poet, and we hope that you will choose to receive the 2008 Editor's Choice Commemorative Bronze Medallion and the 2008 Editor's Choice Published Poet Ribbon Award Pin. We truly believe these masterpieces honor the artistic accomplishments you have displayed in your poetry.

Please accept my best wishes to you and your family during the holiday season.

Sincerely,

Howard Ely
Managing Editor
The International Library of Poetry / Poetry.com"


Um? COULD I NOT BE HAPPIER!?

3 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Congratulations, dear daughter. I love you - mom

Tony Craig said...

NICE!! Great Job! Thats pretty awesome, and by the way, thx for allowing us to used your poem and compose a song. We probably won't be able to record it until spring break, but I'll def send u a link as soon as we have it ready! thx and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Sweet...score one for Elizabeth! : D
you got talent..even though I am not a poetry expert : / but I can tell enough that you got talent and this proves it.