About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Grey Shadows That Haunt Me;


Silence builds an awful wreckage of a guy;
It feeds on loneliness and creates a void.
Gray shadows haunt and torment and torture,
A teenager is stricken and destroyed.

Emptiness builds a home in this person;
In this guy, this child where hollows have bred.
A deepening sea of nowhereness consumes,
And eats away at every connecting thread.

Confusion feeds like a savage inside him,
Leaving nothing considered worthy remains.
Destined to walk through life less ordinary,
Alone, exiled, different and disdained.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....you know you write very well elizabeth..but..my goodness you need to try for something half way happy for sometime : )
i read your poems to see how your doing with them and they depress me..lol.
ttyl : ) Bye

A Portrait Of War said...

haha. sorry alex.
its just the way i write. ;]