About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Creative wonders.


Me at Kait's Party, Shes behind me doing makeup. :D
I was talking in the picture. Lol.




A response to a friend who helps me so dearly:
Your words, they are so kind.
I'm touched. I wish I could rewind
the past, and take it away,
but in my heart they want to stay.

I keep on hiding this pain I feel
But in my heart, it is so real.
God will hold me, this is true.
But for right now, I only have you.

You are my angel sweet child oh mine.
Be with me until the end of time.

I thought of this because of one of regina spektor's songs:
I am a prisoner,
confined behind metal bars,
from which i may stare at the stars.
shaven toothbrushes make for a razor
to which i may release my anguish,
in this prison, i may languish.

No comments: