About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Monday, December 8, 2008

The depth in your eyes:




Minutes pass by, you wont leave my mind.
You, honestly, were what I was trying to find.
Stay with me darling, hold on to me.
For I am with you, and forever I will be.
We may soar the clouds, fly through the skies,
But my love, when i connected to your eyes;
I realized love's true meaning,
nothing my dear, will cause an intervening.

You are with me, I with you.
You are the only one who will help me through,
Take my hand, and we will ascend toward the heavens.

4 comments:

Shane Igo said...

Oh my sweet, you always know how to word. What I'm feeling, so well. You have a gift and I will not let it go unknown. So I will put your poems on Earthjar designs. if you do not mind.

Anonymous said...

This is really good..and I understand it : )
I hope and pray that whatever happens that it will be something to help us both. I have been talking to people about my situation but I realize that I am alone on this one. No one knows what to say or what to do...and no one looks at it evenly. Cheryl sees more of my heart and figures that its inevitable that we will get back together...while tim is more logical and says that its not a good idea becuz of all that has happened.

off topic...your poem brings back memories..so many memories. i will see you soon. we can look into each others eyes then.

talk to you soon..final week and i need sleep...goodnight.

A Portrait Of War said...

shane- That would be INCREDIBLE, if my poems went on your shirts! if you tell me what a design is, i can write a poem to fit it.

Alex- cheryl and tim are against you because they saw alot of what you have been through. goodluck on your finals.

Tony Craig said...

Hey I was reading through all the awesome poetry on your blog and came to this one. I don't know why but it stuck out to me more than the others. I was wondering if you would mind me putting this poem to music. I would leave it as is, no additions or retractions, just verse and chorus separations. It seems to fit music very well. Just wondering. If you want to hear other stuff I've done feel free to check out my music myspace at www.myspace.com/tcraigmusic
If I do compose a song, I will definitely give credit to you and if possible, will put it up on my myspace page so you and anybody else can listen to it.
Thanks.