About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Her Anguish, His Goodbye;


Her anguish:
Intense depression overcame her heart,
the anguish began when they broke apart.
She drove in anger, counting trees
At first, he pleaded, please, please.
In her mind, nothing could change her fate.
She didnt feel as if anyone could relate,
the pain so immense, so incredibly intense
she ignored him, meaning to create suspense.
Constantly the under depression, attack attack.
Goodbye she called, I wont be back.
I cant handle this anymore,
things are different than before
my heart is gone, replaced with dark.
It's my time, to the end of my journey i must embark


His Goodbye:
Stop, You will be okay,
Please, please, this anger you portray,
I know its painful, but hear my word,
I pray for you, dont think like this, so absured.
You can get through the sea of depression you feel;
Dont go to heaven now, you have time, you can heal.
He shut the phone, and began to cry;
not knowing if the time had come to say goodbye.
I can take away your pain, just hold on to me.
I can help you, make you free.
Dont let go, he explained, without you I will die.
She couldnt handle the pain anymore, goodbye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No goodbyes. you can overcome this..you and I both know you can. Do not let it destroy you....your too beautiful of a person for this.
I am praying for you.

I studied...a bit...not much today. I am trying very hard. I am really really behind in chemistry but I believe I can do it. I need prayer though becuz these finals are important for my GPA and me getting a new computer. and maybe even a hidden reason...maybe I can do good and still be in contact with you. So that could be a hidden plus.

So, i hope you have a good week..this is going to be how we talk...I have way too much studying to do..but I will be home saturday..and you can call..100% anytime and I will talk if I can, and I will for sure talk if you need me...but I think I lost that role. (if i dont answer I may be taking a test) also...although I just dont know what to think about you sometimes...I still love you. goodnight.

A Portrait Of War said...

what do you mean you dont know what to thikn about me? you dont think i'm a good person? what?

I'm trying my best alex. I'm just having a rough time.

Anonymous said...

no no..its not that elizabeth....i think you are a good person..and your trying hard to be a good person..and sometimes...trying to be a good person is better than being a good person..you are doing great..i am very proud of you.
what i was talking about is that it is hard for me to deal with your depression sometimes..im sorry..I am trying my best too..but I just get upset about your depression.
so i am proud that your trying hard..keep it up. I will talk to you some more later...bought to watch a much deserved moive...finsihed a BAD final : (
I will talk to you soon..I love you. your beautful...in and out : )
goodbye..have a good week.