About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Makeover

I'm beginning to get into the style I find that shows who i am.
I bought two skinny jeans from Forever21, one grey, one black.
Two band shirts from Hot Topic, Underoath, and The Used.
a new red and black plaid faux fur collared bomber, aero.
3 pairs of knee socks! :]
and some earrings.





Okay. So the above is my transformation.

anyway. I am going to seriously talk with my parents about me moving in with my sister, jessica. Therefore I can gain residency in Missouri, and get in state tution prices for Northwestern Missouri.
My sister and I both agree that it is an amazing idea, we could bond, i could grow up, get a job at hot topic less then 4 miles from her house. and enjoy my senior year.

I hope it works out. I really do.

and as promised i will always give a poem I have written. i wrote about 20 today. so I have a lot of material to choose from.

To a loved one:
My heart, My soul,
They long for you.
You will make me whole.
But this you never knew.
Take my words to heart.
You complete me;
I never wish to part,
because of you, i'm finally free.

2 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

You rock, honey. Keep on being you.

A Portrait Of War said...

you rock mom. keep on being my mom. ;]