About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Everyone should have at least one...

REALLY RANDOM POST.


I just had a hotdog, it was basically amazing, thank you Mimi for giving it to Mom to give to me.

I have ton to say, but so few words could actually say it.

I wrote several poems today, I can only put one of the ones I wrote today on here, because the others are really emotional.


Take Me With You:

November fall,
the winds of winter begin to call,
leaves are around me,
they are all I can see.

I look up toward where God should be.
He whispers into my ear,
I feel like He is so, so near.
He tells me to hold on tight,
everything will be alright.

November fall,
the winds of winter begin to call,
leaves are around me,
and they are all I can see.

God puts His hand around my waist;
He picks me up, and takes me to His special place.
My body is left behind,
for a person to find.
I live with God in heaven now,
you may wonder, how?

God picked me up.



I wrote this one monday night, I was kinda sad...

Another chance?:

Take away my pain,
Help me fix the problems I have made,
They put me to shame
Maybe one day they will fade
Away

Fix my broken heart
Give me a brand new start
I want to be with you
I had chances, but only a few.

I don't know where I went wrong
I should have told you all along
that I love you.
Do you love me too?




This is a REALLY SHORT one, most definitely not finished...

Witnessing:
Will you take my words to heart?
I want to help you.
To give you a fresh start.

3 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

I love your poetry, dear daughter. You have such talents to share with the world. I love you dearly.

A Portrait Of War said...

I've decided to post a poem a day. ;]

because i can write 6 a day.
so, i have plenty.

thanks mom.
i'm trying.

Tony Craig said...

nice poetry. 6 a day is really crankin them out. lol. good work. i posted a new entry on my new project blog. http://thechristianbrotherhood.blogspot.com.
keep up the good work!