About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Titanic: My view.

It was our fate,
we had to wait,
the future was unclear,
was the boat to sink, we fear.
Chills creapt up my spine,
I knew it was now our time.
If we were to live,
There was so much we had to give,
Strength, Power, Will
We were prepared until
The boat split into
By then, we knew.
Hold on, Dont let go,
View this as your foe.
Breathe all you can,
To swim swift is our plan.
The water so cold,
To a door, I must hold.
My lover and me,
all alone in the sea.

The boats came too late,
for it was chosen, his fate.
The sea had claimed his soul,
but our hearts remain a whole.

2 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Very nice, dearest. Lovely poem befitting the event and movie. Again, you have a gift! Love you! Mom

A Portrait Of War said...

Thanks mom, I dont know how i do things like this in 3 minutes. because that is literally what it took me.