About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Russian Destruction

This is a poem I wrote in class. My friend is drawing what she sees through the words, It originally ended with the line "And Christ has come again" but I took it out, due to popular demand..


Russian Destruction-

Look around, I'm lost, I'm found.
Bodies everywhere; they lay fallen on the ground
Crying children, an empty sound.
Broken windows; shards all around
Tears of blood flow from me.
they stream down delicate faces into a sea;
Please, don't leave me here alone.
Smoke, Fire, Flames
My heart it slows,
Life is lost,
Friends are gone.
Blood paints the streets,
water covers flames.
And children are left in tears.



I was a scene kid for halloween. Pretty wicked. ;]

I went to my friend Jessica's house and we partied all night long. :]
I actually went trick or treating too!
Haha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great self portrait! I have yet to make a good self-portrait- I have a feeling it is the subject that is messing up my self-portraits- rather than the photographer. :)

Thanks for dropping by our blog and leaving a comment regarding Sascha the not-so-fierce pirate girl. Sascha is quite a character- especially for a 3 year old- and it really shows up in her photos!