About Me

I'm Kayla. I dont know what I want to do with my life. But here you can follow me on my journey.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Suicide.

The people that have read this poem basically have said IT IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER WRITTEN. (They obviously dont read much of what I write), But I've only gotten positive feedback. ;]



My life seems to be a long bliss,
but has been judged completely amiss.
Don't blame yourself for my mistakes;
I know this will cause some heartache.

Listen to what I must say:
My life was long and grey,
You did nothing wrong
I am just going to the place I belong.

You watched me grow,
But there was so much you did not know.
You tried so hard to understand me;
But I just wanted to break free.

You hugged me tight,
Told me everything would be alright.
You never knew
All I was going through

The pain was immense
Extremely hard to condense
The time could not be more apropos,
Who I have been has been a foe.

You were right,
I did not recognize this at first sight.
Pills can not change a person,
In some cases, effects may worsen.

Depression has brought me down,
And now I am bound,
To this thoughtless imagination;
I am blinded with a lack of elation.

But in all reality,
I must leave you with my fatality.

4 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Well, there goes the Celica...

Okay, I'm just not knowing exactly what to say to this except ... I love you.

Mom

A Portrait Of War said...

Mom its just a poem, I wrote it in anger and yes it is about death, and me dying. but id rather write about it... then do it.

and i better get a celica. ;[

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Not "just a poem," but your inner feelings bubbling to the surface in prose and poetry. That's what all great poets and writers do. Feel. Live. Write.

Yeah, please write it and don't do it else't I'll get the Celica.

Love you!

A Portrait Of War said...

Then you are getting me a celica eh?

Thats why I love you. Celica :]

I wont, I have a feeling I might be a tad bit BiPolar though.